Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Responsible for operating the company vehicle and bus for fetching rig crew from their designated pick up area to rig site and vice versa.
2. Responsible for operating the company vehicle to pick up crew from designated airport to required destination and vice versa.
3. Responsible for the daily inspections of company vehicles as required and report any deficiencies to supervisor.
4. Assist in the submission and collection of visa application to the relevant offices.
5. Ensure the company vehicles are maintained in a safe and good working condition at the times.
6. Ensure the journey management plan are followed when operating the company vehicles.
7. Adhere to company HSE policies and applicable Brunei laws.
8. Provide any ad-hoc transport of required personnel as per FLUX Management instructions.
9. Always provide professional service in a well-mannered way.
10. Provide delivery service of company documents, passport, materials to and for agency, contractors and suppliers.
11. Collect mail from the post office daily.
12. Transport expat staff for medical check-up and Brunei IC application.
13. Responsible for sending and pick up of Company vehicles for servicing and maintenance.
Please submit your job application via this link https://app. fossb. com/job-application and to complete all sections and attach required documents.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Education Required: Primary School Assessment (PSR) or equivalent (PCE)
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3--5--6
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 17/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !