Position: Driver Helper/General Helper - Kuala Belait Branch
Total Vacancy: 10 Male
• A driver helper works with drivers to deliver products or equipment to customers and clients.
• Driver helpers are responsible for all tasks with the exception of driving, such as loading and unloading the truck, interacting with customers, and filling out paperwork to record deliveries.
B. MAIN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assisting Drivers with Deliveries
• A driver helper’s main responsibilities include assisting the driver with loading and unloading the truck, delivering equipment or products to customers and clients, helping drivers navigate to each destination on schedule, and recording delivery logs.
• If there are any issues with a delivery or problems with a deadline, it’s a driver helper’s responsibility to report it to a supervisor or senior staff member and help resolve the problem if possible.
• They work with the driver to fill logs and reports of each delivery for an accurate record of what has been completed.
Interacting with Customers
• Driver helpers communicate with customers and clients to ensure they’re happy with the service they received.
• They also ask for feedback to resolve a customer’s complaints or issues if necessary.
• This part of the role also includes collecting payments.
Assisting with Navigation and Routes
• As part of this job, driver helpers work with the main office or warehouse logistics staff to update the driver of any route changes, assist with navigating to locations, and keep track of schedules.
• This involves managing the GPS to input new ZIP codes and updating records or changes to the delivery route.
• Driver helpers assist in unloading the truck at the end of each shift and help keep it clean and tidy at all times in preparation for other colleagues’ use.
• This includes handling the bin-raising device on the rear of the truck to load and unload equipment or packages.
´´ONLY shortlisted candidates will be call for interview´´
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 22 - 45 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 18 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 03/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !