Position: Driver Light Fleet
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
Tasks and Duties
• Drives vehicles with capacity of less than (3) tons to deliver materials in liquid or solid form, or personnel to and from specified destinations, such as batch plant, construction job site, waste landfill, workers camp, water reservoirs, etc.
• Helps load/unload the vehicle.
• May position blocks and the ropes to secure cargo for delivery. May be required to operate any vehicle class considered as light vehicle.
• Operates vehicle in a safe and proper manner and obeys local traffic laws and regulations.
• Checks vehicle each
• Day before operating to ensure that all systems are functioning properly, i. e. brakes, tires, lights, indicators, horn, clutch, coolant and battery levels.
• Maybe required to complete journey sheets to record destinations, mileage, fuel issues, etc.
• When driving a passenger car, suburban, pick‐up etc. , ensures that he carries no more than the designated number of passengers.
• Reports any defect in his vehicle immediately to his workshop Supervisor.
• Maintains a check on his vehicle for any regular maintenance.
• Familiar with all traffic rules/regulations of Brunei Darussalam.
• Any violations committed by the driver and fines imposed by the authorities will be paid personally by the driver.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 22 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3--6
Basic Salary: B$ 25 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !