Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Apply, remove, and repair insulation on industrial equipment, pipes, ductwork, or other mechanical systems such as heat exchangers, tanks, and vessels, to help control noise and maintain temperatures.
• Cover, seal, or finish insulated surfaces or access holes with plastic covers, canvas strips, sealants, tape, cement or asphalt mastic.
• Determine the amounts and types of insulation needed, and methods of installation, based on factors such as location, surface shape, and equipment use.
• Fit insulation around obstructions, and shape insulating materials and protective coverings as required.
• Install sheet metal around insulated pipes with screws in order to protect the insulation from weather conditions or physical damage.
• Measure and cut insulation for covering surfaces, using tape measures, handsaws, knives, and scissors.
• Prepare surfaces for insulation application by brushing or spreading on adhesives, cement, or asphalt, or by attaching metal pins to surfaces.
• Read blueprints and specifications to determine job requirements.
• Select appropriate insulation such as fiberglass, Styrofoam, or cork, based on the heat retaining or excluding characteristics of the material.
• Fill blower hoppers with insulating materials.
• Move controls, buttons, or levers to start
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 28 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 12/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !