Position: E & I Engineer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Purpose of position:
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishment.
• E&I Engineer play a vital role to the organization by managing day-to-day activities.
• That includes liaise with other team members, including interacting with managers of different areas of the organization, presenting findings to management as well as training and supervising employees and tracking contract performance.
• To demonstrate competency in the production of electrical design documentation and instrument and control system design: relevant to the sectors in which we operate.
• To carry out installation, commissioning, fault finding and repair activities on electrical systems, controls and instrumentations.
• Creates and executes development plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Screens potentials business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential and financials, evaluating options, resolving internal priorities, recommending investment.
• Organize regular meeting with team members to tackle any issues
• Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implement effective solutions.
• To identify improvement areas and highlight to team members
• Responsible for managing technical risks throughout the project.
• Manages technical resources within budget and project schedule
• Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients Client Management
• Develops relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
• Manages client interaction and expectations regarding development efforts.
• Communicates / meets effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.
• Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
• Builds a knowledge base of each client´s business, systems and objectives.
Quality / HSE Requirement
• Foster a climate and culture where Quality / HSE issues are addressed effectively and speedily, as part of everyone’s normal function
• To achieve and comply with the Quality / HSE Plan
• Ensure compliance of Company policies / procedures
• Responsible for all the safety of personnel
• Maintenance and care of all quality equipment
Age: 18 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 08/07/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !