Position: E&I Technician
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• An E&I Technician shall be responsible to schedule and execute all preventive maintenance routine, surveillance and non-surveillance (Instrumentation and Control System) and corrective maintenance works within the area of responsibility.
• Shall be responsible to support new projects as and when required by the Client.
• Hold toolbox meetings before each job is begun and ensure all safety precautions have been taken into account and cascaded to the workforce.
• Highlight inadequacies of access or maintainability with respect to new or changed plant.
• Complete the necessary documents, certificates and permits to work (PTW) correctly and obtain full documented authorization before work execution (including electrical)
• Confirm that all necessary mechanical, electrical and instrument isolation are in place before work execution.
• Highlight tooling and resources requirements.
• Liaise with the scheduler/technical assistant on the transportation and material requirements.
• Organize, supervise and execute maintenance in line with preventive maintenance schedule and plan, complete all checklists/checksheets fully and route to the relevant Company’s Engineers.
• PM optimization to ensure PM and Checklist is applicable to site execution and feedback to Senior Mechanical Technician if there is any updated and discrepancy.
• CM optimization to review work pack to ensure effective execution of corrective task to be done.
• Use correct tools, materials, and approved replacement parts to complete the task.
• Co-ordinate work with other discipline e. g. mechanical, instrument, and electrical activities.
• Organize and carry out troubleshooting and immediate repairs in the event of unplanned breakdown of Equipment.
• Provide manhours and history to schedulers and Company’s engineers for all completed work orders.
• Ensure that work permit and site preparation and cleanup procedures are cascaded to all workforce personnel.
• Provide feedback on potential hazards.
• Ensure that records for safety critical equipment are fully completed and up to date.
• Highlight deficiencies.
• Ensure all sub-ordinates are fully conversant with and have confidence in emergency and evacuation procedures.
• Report in detail on the root cause of failures and repeated repairs/maintenance and suggest recommendations for improvement.
• Ensure cleanliness of work site and material store.
• Be capable of interpreting engineering drawings and have knowledge of industrial safety.
• Implement, conform/comply and sustain ISO-14001 certification.
• Shall attend DAILY Operational meeting and WEEKLY PROGRESS meeting.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CALLED FOR INTERVIEW.
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 28/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !