Position: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
• Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
• Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
• Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
• Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
• Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
• Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
• Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
• Supervising or training project team members.
• Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
• Maintaining electrical equipment.
• Working with a variety of technicians.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 27/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !