• Minimum of 5years experience as Mechanical Engineer or relevant field in fertilizer, petrochemical or power generation plant
• COMPEX certificate is an added advantage
• Checking the quality of the work complies with contractually specified quality
• Advise and monitor in a technical capacity, either directly or indirectly, all activities performed by subcontractors on the site or to be precise during construction phase
• Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
• Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
• Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
• Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
• Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
• Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
• Supervising or training project team members.
• Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
• Maintaining electrical equipment.
• Working with a variety of technicians.
• Good English language skills. Plus optional Malay or other language
** Preferably LOCAL/PERMANENT RESIDENT.
Interested applicant, please send your latest CV or RESUME and other credentials to:
www. pioneer-recruit. com
Send personally or mail to: (#14, BT Haji Uthman Complex, Lot 45405, Spg 13, Jalan Berakas, Kg Jaya Setia, BSB. Tel: 2337000).
Please like our facebook page for the latest job opportunities ´´pioneer recruitment management´´Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !