Position: ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Job descriptions and responsibilities:
Purpose of Position:
Responsible for all electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation equipment.
1. QHSSE is high priority.
2. Make sure that all maintenance work is performed safely in accordance with company regulations and in accordance with good engineering practice.
3. Collaborate with the Rig mechanic and Rig manager in regards maintenance, repairs.
4. Supervise and develop local talent in your area of business.
5. Provide daily report to Assets and Commercial Manager.
6. Prepares designs and specifications for various complex crane equipment or systems.
7. Designs and coordinates crane test set ups and experiments to prove or disprove the feasibility of preliminary design
8. Maintain cranes/hoists and equipment in accordance with maintenance schedules.
9. Diagnose and repair crane/hoist bodies and equipment enclosures, interiors, control panels, and related equipment.
10. Remove and replace major systems and individual components for repair or replacement.
11. Operate cranes/hoists and equipment to diagnose malfunction, verify operation, or to move it into or out of the shop area.
12. Perform emergency repairs away from the shop to return the crane/hoist equipment to operation, or to assist in returning the crane/hoist or equipment to the shop for further repair.
13. Planning/execution of electrical equipment and Instrumentation of Flux.
14. Prepare well before rig moves and assist Rig manager to execute them moves smoothly.
15. Adhere preventative maintenance program in accordance with Industry standards to meet Client and Company directives.
16. Make sure there is always an enough tools/parts & consumables to maintain the equipment.
17. Supply required information for updating of drawings, sketches or information on existing and replacement equipment.
18. Report any misuse of equipment to the RM/Ops Sup/ACM.
19. Placing requisition for material/spares/equipment and coordinating with SCM team.
20. Maintain records of all electrical/Electronic and instrumentation related requisitions.
21. Take proper care of rig instruments and rig tools and systematics.
22. Home-made tools are not allowed at working premises without proper authorization.
23. Develop and maintain electrical equipment and instrumentation checklist.
24. Ex-proof register shall be up to dated.
25. Produce required documents, drawings/schematics, procedures related to the electrical systems where necessary.
26. Write Daily electrical routine checks report and correspondence with ACM.
27. Study and update electrical drawings of all the equipment.
28. Carry out repairs to electrical equipment onsite where applicable.
29. Conduct daily inspections on all systems and report any potential issues.
30. Record all reading from electrical equipment and maintain records for auditing.
31. Attend or support client where necessary with consent of Management.
32. Ensure that all required records of equipment history be maintained.
33. Troubleshoot all electrical systems and make recommendations for upgrades, repairs, maintenance.
34. Calibrate and modify systems according to site needs of rig.
35. Provide technical support to all electrical/electronic and instrumentation of the rig or site and to Flux base where necessary.
36. Maintain an adequate ordering system of parts for emergency repairs.
37. Maintain monthly checklist for all electrical/Electronic appliances.
38. Develop critical spares list and coordinate min/max requirement with SCM team.
39. Assist the ACM/Ops Sup with audits and annual budget for the electrical systems.
40. Ensure that all regulatory requirements are met per international.
Requirements & qualifications:
1) Any Electrical and instrumentation related education.
2) Minimum of 5 year experience in similar role.
3) This position requires the following work commitments and conditions:
- The employee to work and supervise trainees for best interest and growth of company.
- Ability to conduct with self-discipline and pro-activeness.
- Adaptability to given conditions and changes part of the deal.
For interested applicants, please email your cv/resume complete with your passport size photo to recruitment)(fossb. com before 31st May 2019 @12pm.
Only short listed candidates will be call for interview.
Age: 30 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 31/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !