Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Minimum 2 years’ (excluding training) experience within the oil and gas / petrochemical industry.
• Responsible in Electrical troubleshooting, repairs and installation assigned by the supervisors with minimum supervision.
• Can easily read single line diagram and other complex drawings.
• Promote, accept and be dedicated to both company and client safety management systems ensuring work is carried out safely.
• Self-motivated individual able to work independently or in a team environment and willing to learn.
• Have a good fault finding and diagnostic ability.
• Install conduits, cable trays, junction boxes and pulls wire from the junction box, Distribution boards, switch gear rooms and other electrical panels.
• Be conversant with industrial electronic control system associated with generators, motors, battery charges and protection devices.
• Have a good working knowledge of heavy power generation; switching, earthing and isolation procedures on LV switch gear and associated electrical/electronic equipment.
• Assembles, installs, tests and maintains electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
• Must be able to assume responsibility, prioritize and respond to multiple tasks under potentially stressful and/or hazardous conditions.
• Knowledge to tests electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 21 - 55 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 80 / Day
Allowances: B$ 5
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 22/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !