Construction / Engineering Jobs
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements, interpretations, and health and safety programs.
- Aptitude to solve problems quickly with advanced conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical abilities.
- Oversee field examinations and report hazardous locations and materials.
- Maintain management information systems which identify the location of hazardous sites, chemical inventories, and complaint investigations.
- Develop and recommend solutions to eliminate pollution and environmental hazards.
- Design and implement effective employee training programs.
- Collect and analyze test samples of food, soil, water, and air.
- Perform research and report your findings on the current environmental conditions.
- Prepare clear and detailed written reports about field inspections.
- Implement spill prevention programs and hazardous waste regulations. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !