Position: ESS & ICT Technician cum General Clerk
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
The ESS & ICT Technician Cum General Clerk’s role is to assist company’s ESS(Electronic Security Systems) Team, to support and maintain security systems (CCTV, Access Control, Perimeter Intruder Detection Systems, etc. ) and network systems and peripherals of company and third-party clients. The person will also assist in general office clerical work. The following are the key responsibilities as follows:
• Install, configure, test, and maintain, monitor and troubleshoot security systems, network hardware, peripheral devices, and software
• Receive and respond to incoming calls, and/or work orders regarding from clients
• Perform on-site or remote analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of problems
• Assist to monitor and maintain existing installations
• Collaborate with team members and escalate issues
• Assist Monitor and maintain necessary documentations of security systems installed
• Raise work orders of services provided to clients
• If necessary, liaise with third-party support and equipment vendors
• Submit daily reports of work activities
• Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position.
• As general clerk, to assist Administrative Clerk in general clerical work including but not limited to tender documentation
• Assist colleagues in day to day operations, and special projects as needed.
• National Diplomain Information Systems, or equivalent, or
• Certificate of technical training on related fields or on-the-job experience
• Technical knowledge of security systems, network and computer hardware and internal components, and software
• Technical knowledge of network security, programing, database administration is an advantage
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to understand instructions, both in written and verbal Ability to adapt to changes, delays or unexpected events in the work environment
• Ability to manage competing demands and prioritize tasks; ability to change approach or method to best fit the
• Strong customer service orientation
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to conduct research into technical issues and products as required
• Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
• Organization skills and keen attention to details.
• Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Class 3 Driving License
Interested applicants may send their latest CV’s and other credentials via email to automac(())adinin. com, with email subject “Job Application – ESS & ICT Technician Cum General Clerk”.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Education Required: Ordinary National Diploma
Age: 18 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 650 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: 24/7 Insurance(Life, Hospitalization) Worldwide Coverage
Closing date: 30/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !