Position: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• QUALIFICATION HND IN BUSINESS STUDIES / ACCOUNTING & FINANCE OR DEGREE HOLDER IN SIMILAR FIELD
• Manage the Director, s calendar, which involves exercising considerable discretion and judgment as to priorities and effective use of his time.
• This involves contacting and responding to the executive team.
• Answer telephone calls and deliver messages in a timely and accurate manner.
• Devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
• Meet and greet customers, clients, and all levels of seniority.
• Produce and proofread documents along with briefing papers, reports and presentations.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, conferences, and special events, ensuring the Director is prepared through compiling materials.
• Prepare necessary agendas, materials, bios, and event briefings.
• Assist in keeping the Director on schedule and prepared for meetings and events throughout the day.
• Deputize for the Director, making decisions and delegating work to others in the Director’s absence.
• Complete personal tasks, such as running errands or assisting with family arrangements.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Marital Status : Single Minimum of three years of progressively responsible administrative experience.
• Excellent organization, problem solving, communication, writing, spelling, punctuation and grammar skills.
• Ability to multi-task, and work effectively under pressure and deadlines.
• Ability to coordinate and work cooperatively and professionally with colleagues and executive team.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and absolute discretion.
• Ability to manage interpersonal relationships and communicate with clarity, tact and courtesy with all constituent groups.
• Ability to take initiative and organize and complete projects with minimal supervision required.
• Experience with other software applications (e. g. , Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, and Photoshop or the equivalent) preferred. Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 28 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 17/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !