Position: EXPERIENCED FLEET MANAGER
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Purchasing and maintaining vehicles for deliveries.
• Deciding whether to lease or buy vehicles.
• Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
• Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
• Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
• Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
• Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
• Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
• Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
• Complying with Brunei Land Transport laws and regulations.
• Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
• Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
• Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
• Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
• Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
• Degree in Logistics or Accounting.
• 10+ years in a logistics role.
• Experience in the transportation industry.
• Outstanding organizational skills.
• Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
• Quantitative ability.
• Attention to detail.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !