We are looking for committed employees who are fun, creative and outgoing and who enjoy being around with children. The ideal candidate will work in a collaborative team environment. They have to be flexible and organised; possess excellent written and verbal communication skills; and able to effectively interact with kids, parents, and team members.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in carrying out programmes that promote children´s physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development
- Helping to prepare daily activities such as storytelling, drawing, etc
- Always observing and monitoring children and ensuring proper eating and toilet routines
- Maintaining daycare equipment and assisting in housekeeping duties
- Upbeat, optimistic, friendly, authentic and fun
- Excellent team player
- Excellent communication skills with both kids and adults
- Ability to multi-task and follow routines and schedules
- A background working with youth and/or experience in dance, drama, movement, sports, music, or early childhood development degree.
- First aid/CPR is a plus.
Pls send us your CV or resume not later than 18th July 2020. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !