We are looking for a caring, dedicated pediatric nurse to be responsible for the health care and development of our daycare children.
Early childhood Nurse Responsibilities:
- Assessing a child´s needs and providing initial care.
- Ensuring early childhood development needs are being met.
- Identifying changes in children´s symptoms and intervening in emergency situations.
- Monitoring and recording progress
- Remaining up to date on the latest developments, rules and regulations, equipment, and treatment procedures.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning
Pediatric Nurse Requirements:
- A bachelor´s or associate´s degree in nursing.
- Certification as a registered nurse for pediatric care with at least 1 year of working experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Emotional and mental strength, dedication, and self-motivation.
- Empathy and ability to relate to children.
Interested applicants, please submit your CV to miftahdaycare@gmail. com , or contact us at 8892673 . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !