Position: Elecric Technican
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
- The Electrical Technician has to maintain the equipment in order to preserve the highest safety level for the customer.
- Furthermore the breakdown time for individual equipment has to be kept at a minimum to ensure operation throughout the year.
1. Overall Responsibilities:
1. 1 Maintenance of theme park equipment and facilities includes:
1. 2 Rides & Attractions – Electrical and Electro Mechanical components.
1. 3 Preventive maintenance on said equipment to be planned and carried out according to work orders / check sheets and relative manuals (periodical check up, readings & replacement)
1. 4 Corrective maintenance on said equipment and its components to be planned according to work requests (Repair, Replacement, Alteration, Modifications etc)
1. 5 Troubleshooting on said equipment on request.
2. 1 Report daily activity in Preventive Work Orders, Corrective Maintenance Work Orders, Work Order Requests and Service Reports on equipment condition and improvement as used parts and / or required parts.
2. 2 Discuss and work closely with Senior Technician, Supervisor and Head of Rides Maintenance to upgrade equipment as to help reduce the equipment downtime.
3. 1 Observe and monitor equipment condition during operation hours and take action in coordination with superior
4. 1 Support and assist other technician (electricians and mechanics)
5. Working Rules
5. 1 Working Hours – Rotate in 2 shift operation, following the Monthly Department Duty Roster
5. 2 Working hours as per company guideline including public holidays
5. 3 Overtime as per superiors assignments and confirmation
6. Safety and Health
6. 1 Electrical Technician are strictly adhere to the companies safety and health regulation at all times
6. 2 Electrical Technician monitors staff for strict compliance to the safety and health rules at all times
7. Other Duties
7. 1 Electrical Technician might be engaged for ride operator replacement during manpower shortage
8. 1 This list is not exhaustive and is subject to changes as and when management deems necessary from time to time.
Education Required: Pre National Diploma (PND) or equivalent (SC1, SC2, SC3)
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 15/06/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !