Construction / Engineering Jobs
Lot P66, Salambigar Industrial Park, Mukim Salambigar, BC 1515
OPEN FOR FOREIGNER AND LOCAL
1. Project Planning and Project Management
2. Preparation of shop drawings, catalogue approvals, work programme, work method statement, progress reports and progress claims
3. Monitoring of site work progress and attend meetings with main contractor and client
4. Quantity taking of materials and equipment
5. Project and manpower scheduling and planning
6. Supervision of sub-contractors and resolving site technical issues
1. Minimum one (1) year experience relevant in Construction Industry.
2. Minimum diploma in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering.
3. Experienced in project drawings, Method statements, project documentations and coordinator of manpower.
4. Have knowledge of IEC and BS standards.
5. AutoCAD (2D&3D) Proficient.
6. Possesses good analytical, problem-solving, communication skills and able to multi-task.
7. Familiar with MS Office application and Project Management software.
8. Good communication and presentation skills.
9. Strong Technical knowledge in the ACMC field. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !