We are currently looking for Electrical Engineer to support maintenance, operation and project activities pertinent to electrical as SAEP (Senior Authorised Electrical Person) in accordance to clients´ Electrical Safety Rules.
1. Assist and support maintenance, operation and relevant project department in the capacity as SAEP to operate the electrical distribution and generation network and ensuring all switching activities and work on high voltage electrical equipment are carried out safely as per client´s Electrical Safety Rules.
2. Responsible for HSE and sustainable development related to Electrical Distribution and Generation activities, Electrical Distribution System (EDS) project and Emergency Diesel Generator (EDG) Replacement Project.
3. Maintain and improve relations and communications with all Client´s Internal Stakeholders on Electrical Distribution & Generation Activities, Electrical Distribution System (EDS) project and Emergency Diesel Generator (EDG) Replacement Project
4. Review all relevant documentations such as ESR requirement, construction and commissioning pack/method statements with respect to Electrical Distribution & Generation Activities, Electrical Distribution System (EDS) project and Emergency Diesel Generator (EDG) Replacement Project.
5. Provide supports and feedbacks in the capacity of SAEP to other disciplines as and when required.
6. Provide coaching, on the job training and the development of electrical personnel (within his/her assigned working group) competencies, necessary in order to fulfill the business needs.
7. Ensure compliance of all HSE related to electrical maintenance/project activities by performing toolbox talks, PAKAT audits and participating in Job Hazard Analysis reviews and strictly compliance to client´s Electrical Safety Rules.
Experience - At least 15 years of working experience covering maintenance of a medium to large HV electrical generation and distribution system, with at least 5 years´ experience in holding SAEP authorization together with supervisory capacity.
Required - BTEC ONC, C & G 803 Pt 1 or equivalent experience
Preferred - Able to communicate in English, both verbally as well as in writing.
* Must include previous employment certificates and experience*
Email application to: hrmd. recruitment14@gmail. com
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !