Position: Electrical Engineer/Supervisor
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Purpose of job:
• To provide technical support for operation and maintenance department for all electrical facilities.
• To trouble shoot operation and maintenance problems and provide solutions with respect to electrical.
• To provide technical specifications and evaluate vendor products and recommend proposal with regards to electrical products.
Role and Responsibility:
• Responsible to responsible for maintenance of all electrical facilities and appliances for CIC plants.
• To cooperate with the relevant personnel in the company, with vendors and suppliers to achieve the required positive results.
• To ensure compliance to HSE requirement in performance of his duties and provide HSE intervention where necessary.
• Provide necessary planning and reports for projects or maintenance scope of works for all electrical disciplines.
• The key challenge for the position is to improve production capability for the company which means provide improvement of maintenance of equipment and operations of the plant.
• Carry out inspections and investigations of electrical facilities for all CIC plants, provide recommendation and executive where necessary.
• Update all drawings for electrical & instrument.
• Provide new ones if no drawings are available.
• Supervise subordinates and provide advice and training where appropriate.
• Act for the facilities head of section position when assigned.
• And any other tasks when assigned by company management team.
Qualification / Experience Required:
• Diploma/Degree in electrical engineering
• Experience in oil and gas industries.
• Show initiative and willingness to learn with drive to achieve positive results.
• Training – on the job. Some project management training may help.
• Special Abilities – MS project or primavera software required for proper planning and executive of scope.
• Skill in Autocad preferable.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !