Position: Electrical Technician
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
1. Leads repairs on all types of SDI supported machineries in compliance to standards set by principals & divisional Safety, Health and Environment & cleanliness requirements.
2. Perform diagnostic procedures across a variety of components system and machines.
3. Activities require handling and grasping with hands while performing repairs and maintenance of equipment by utilizing hand tools, power tools, air tools, nuts, bolts, electronic controls and other parts.
4. Locate and make reference to Service publications in softcopy and hardcopy formats.
5. Make judgments on parts required for completion of Service jobs.
6. Communicates with Junior Technicians, leading technicians & Service seniors for equipment maintenance and repair requirements.
7. Upon completion of the Service job, maintains paperwork documentation of work performed in a complete and timely manner including Time Cards, reports, parts returns & other repair related reports deemed necessary.
8. Load & unload equipment from “carriers” whilst complying with Safety, Health and Environment requirements.
9. Prepare, inspect, and operate machines prior to delivery.
10. Provide direction, training, and guidance to assigned service technicians.
11. Keep up to date with developments in tooling, technologies and systems.
The job holder is not confined or exclusive to the above mentioned key responsibilities and may be required to perform other duties as and when required by the immediate superior and / or Management due to business expansions or requirements.
Education Required: Ordinary National Diploma
Age: 23 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 900 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 17/05/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !