Position: Electrical Technician
Total Vacancy: 5 Male
• Plan and schedule projects, estimate time and materials, supervise subordinates, maintain records and files and prepare reports.
• Plan and supervise the work of electricians.
• Maintain knowledge of electrical materials in warehouse.
• Advise coordinator and assistant director of technical problems concerned with installation, modification and repair of electrical assignments.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Thorough knowledge of the standard practices, tools and terminology of the electrical trade;
• thorough knowledge of electrical theory;
• thorough knowledge of the safety hazards of the work and of the necessary safety precautions;
• ability to make repairs to complicated electrical wiring, fixtures and equipment;
• ability to plan and supervise the work of subordinates;
• ability to perform manual work over extended periods of time;
• skill in the use of electrical maintenance and repair equipment;
• ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates.
Education Required: Ordinary National Diploma
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 30 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 03/06/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !