Position: Electrical Technician
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
TASK & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs skilled work in maintaining and repairing electrical systems and equipment, including engines, motors, lighting, generators, control and safety systems, communication equipment, and production machines and equipment.
• Performs skilled work in installation and removing electrical components and repairing wires.
• Splices wire & cable and maintains wiring systems, as required.
• Capable to handle Low Voltage / Medium Voltage works.
• Test Electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
• Troubleshoots electrical devices in operation and makes necessary repairs / modifications.
• Install, maintain or repair on site or in the workshop a variety of electronic and pneumatic instrumentation.
• Competent in understanding and explaining related documentation (PID´s) Instrumentation Control Loop Diagrams, PLC Logic, SCADA Control Logic, ROC (Remote Operational Control) Logic, Electrical Single Line Diagrams and Electrical Schematic etc).
• Should have maintenance knowledge and experience in advanced control systems such as PLC, DCS< SCADA and F&G.
• Repair, calibrate & service, calibration instruments for pressure, temperature, flow and level.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 23 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/01/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !