Position: Electrical Technician
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Carry out the assigned duties in accordance with the requirements of the Safety Rules & System Operating Regulations, Risk Assessments & Method Statements (RAMS) and the Standard Operating Procedures (S. O. P. ’s) as applicable.
• Remain updated with respect to any revisions, which are made from time to time to both the Safety Rules & System Operating Regulations and the Standard Operating Procedures (S. O. P. ’s) as applicable.
• Carry out maintenance on all HV/MV/LV Plant and associated equipment as specified and directed by the Senior Engineer: Transmission & Distribution Operations.
• Carry out the duties of a ‘Competent Person’ observing, testing & earthing of mains & apparatus as specified under Annexure 4 of the Safety Rules & System Operating Regulations.
• Accurate & timeous completion of all documentation associated with maintenance work.
• Witnessing of testing as required.
• Issuing of ‘non-employee permits’ & the supervision of contractors as required.
• Provide 24-hour standby cover on a roster basis, to respond to power system disturbances, alarms & general complaints.
• Carry out any other duties as may be assigned.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Higher National Diploma/National Diploma/National Certificate in Electrical Engineering or other academic qualifications acceptable to the Company.
- Applicants must have at least 2-years related working experience in their chosen field.
- Applicants must be in possession of a valid Brunei Driver’s license.
- We offer a competitive salary package commensurate with qualification and level of experience.
- Applicants should include their CV’s and copies of their HND/Diplomas/Certificates in their profile.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 06/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !