Position: Electrical Technician
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
1. Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
2. Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
3. Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
4. Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
5. Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
6. Maintain current electrician´s license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
7. Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
8. Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
9. Provide preliminary sketches and cost estimates for materials and services.
10. Provide assistance during emergencies by operating floodlights and generators, placing flares, and driving needed vehicles.
• Good knowledge in design, fabrication, installation and maintenance of mechanical static equipment, pressure vessel and shell and tube heat exchangers, process skid, process columns, piping, k plant erection, valves, structural etc.
• Well verse in the applicable codes and standard for oil, gas petrochemical industries such as ASME, ASTM, NACE, ANSI, TEMA, API, NPFA, AWS and etc. Knowledge in design and project planning soft-wares such as Auto-cad, PDMS, MS Projects, Primavera and etc.
• And other related software for maintenance and project such as maximo, SAP and etc.
• Good written and spoken communication skills in English and able to work with all level of management and multinational staff.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications i. e, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
• Familiarity with the national oil & gas company’s established policies and procedures is an added advantage.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 28 - 42 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 17/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !