Position: Electrical Technician (Offshore)
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible in Electrical troubleshooting, repairs and installation assigned by the supervisors with minimum supervision.
• Must be able to read and understand technical drawing and manuals in the respective trade.
• Ability to read single line diagram and complex drawings.
• Ability to do a good fault finding and diagnostic ability.
• Conversant with industrial electronic control system associated with generators, motors, battery charges and protective devices.
• Able to use hand and power tolls to assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures.
• · Able to use the correct testing devices when conducting electric system and continuity of circuits test in electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures to ensure compatibility and safety system.
• · Installation of conduits, cable trays, cable ladders, junction boxes and other electrical panels.
• Working knowledge on heavy power generation; switching, earthing and isolation procedures on LV switches gear and associated electrical/electronic equipment.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 20 - 50 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 100 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 08/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !