Position: Electrical artisan (Onshore)
Total Vacancy: 3 Male/Female
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible in Electrical troubleshooting, repairs and installation assigned by the supervisors with minimum supervision.
• Must be able to read and understand technical drawing and manuals in the respective trade.
• Promote, accept and be dedicated to both company and client safety management systems ensuring work is carried out safely.
• Self-motivated individual able to work independently or in a team environment and willing to learn
• Able to terminate cables, barrier glands, carry out wiring to good industrial standards and good workmanship.
• Install conduits, cable trays, cable ladders, junction boxes and other electrical panels.
• Be conversant with industrial electronic control system associated with generators, motors, battery charges and protection devices.
• Have a good working knowledge of heavy power generation; switching, earthing and isolation procedures on LV switch gear and associated electrical/electronic equipment.
• Knowledge to tests electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as; voltmeters, ammeters, insulation test devises etc.
• Be in the procession of the normal artisan skills for low voltage cable jointing and cable termination.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 20 - 50 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 950 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 08/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !