Construction / Engineering Jobs
Unit A3 & A4, 1st Floor, Block 1, Spg 114-22, Light Industry Area
Total Vacancy: 3 Male/Female
• Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems.
• Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers.
• Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices.
• Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools.
• Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment.
• Minimum 2 years working experience.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Benefit: Annual Performance Bonus (after 1 year). Food, transportation and phone allowances (after probation).
Closing date: 27/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !