Total Vacancy: 5 Male
Job Responsibilities :
• Execute plans of electrical wiring for well functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems
• Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
• Install safety and distribution components (e. g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc. )
• Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
• Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
• Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
• Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
• Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
• Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
• Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
• Perform general electrical maintenance.
• Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
• Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
• Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
• Circuit breaker corrective
• Proven experience as an electrician
• Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
• Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e. g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc. ) and electrical drawings and blueprints
• Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
• Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts and overnight
• Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician
• Valid license to practice profession
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 18 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 18 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 14/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !