Construction / Engineering Jobs
Responsible for the maintenance and repairs of the ship’s electrical system.
• Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of all ship’s electrical equipment, instruments and facilities
• Coordinates with watch keeping Engineers and all concerned in the correct operation of electrical equipment, instruments and facilities
• Reports to the Chief Engineer any defect or malfunction in the ship’s electrical systems
• Maintains all related records and reports of the ship’s electrical system.
Relevant Electrical Engineering Qualification with the following certificates (if applicable):
• STCW Certificate
o Basic Safety Training
o Advance Fire Fighting
o Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats
o Medical First Aid
o Medical Care
o Ship Security Officer
o Ship Safety Officer
o Engine Room Management
o COC Regulation III/6
• High Voltage Electrical Systems
• DP Maintenance
• Security Awareness
Work Address: NOVO SDN BHD, Lot 5394 No. 5, Simpang 101 Jln Setia Pahlawan, Kuala Belait KA1931
Please send your updated CV with a recent passport-size photo, relevant certificates to BELLA@NOVOCREW. COM and please INCLUDE subject of email APPLYING FOR ELECTRICIAN/ETO
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !