Position: Electrician Maintenance Crew
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Minimum 1 year experience in related field
• Medical FIT to work Mandate
- Repairs, maintains and installs wiring, motors, transformers, generators, lightning and other electrical systems for the company & customers.
- Undertake a number of roles regarding installation maintenance and testing electrical works.
- The work will complete must be compliant with many strict safety measures.
Tasks and Duties
• Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
• Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
• Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
• Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
• Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
• Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
• Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
• Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as motors.
• Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
• Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
• Place conduit (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
• Construct and fabricate parts, using hand tools and specifications.
• Fasten small metal or plastic boxes to walls to house electrical switches or outlets.
• Perform physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduit and moving and lifting heavy objects.
• Provide assistance during emergencies by operating floodlights and generators, placing flares, and driving needed vehicles.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CALL FOR INTERVIEW!!!
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 20 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 29/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !