Position: Electrician - Specializes in Rig Electrical Wiring & Other
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
- Lead a team of junior electrician in carrying out electrical maintenance, troubleshooting & electrical installation for warehouse, buildings (shop, office & residence)
- Carry out internal wiring & underground cable laying.
- Maintenance of HV/LV Electrical switchgears & main switch board, transformer, Distribution Board, emergency generator.
Projects worked on:
1) Provision of electrical support services, cable laying & wiring for KCAD T201 Land Rig & KCAD T203 Land Rig & Nabors N203 Land Rigs in connecting the office & accommodation cabins to the rig generator including troubleshooting & resolving any electrical problems as & when required.
2) Provision of installation of building internal wiring with back-up electricity supply by back-up diesel generator & underground cable laying for fibre optic internet line.
3) Electrical wiring for fire sprinkler system & fire alarm system at Megalift Muara Yard 1 & Halliburton Muara Yard.
4) Water plumbing & water pump connection.
5) To carry out various installation for Air Conditioner for offices & porta cabins including general maintenance.
6) To assemble & install various Electrical Circuit Boards c/w circuit breaker ensuring an even distribution of electricity for buildings & for use at work sites for hook-up by stand-alone equipment.
7) Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
8) Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as motors.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 26 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 25 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !