Position: Electro-mechanical Technician
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• To operate electrical and mechanical equipment not limited to switch gears, control boards, pumps, HVAC system, etc.
• To troubleshoot, identify and resolve issues and concerns involving electro-mechanical equipment on a timely manner.
• To conduct regular preventive maintenance of electrical and mechanical equipment and keep Line Manager/ Engineer/ Supervisor informed, highlighting potential problems and suggesting solutions to ensure they are in good and safe working conditions.
• Assist in testing and commissioning of new electro-mechanical equipment.
• Ensures logging and recording of technical data in accordance with the equipment operating procedures.
• Maintains assigned tools and personal protective equipment.
• Perform equipment inventory/ tagging and maintain equipment maintenance and incident/repair records.
• Supervise contractors in completing assigned works as directed by Line Manager/ Engineer/ Supervisor.
• Ensure uninterrupted water and power supply.
• Monitor water and electrical consumption and come up with applicable conservation initiatives.
• Conduct material and tool inventory. Highlight items to be purchased with attention to budgetary constraints.
• Reports to Supervisor to discuss concerns and status of ongoing/ assigned works.
• Electro-Mechanical Technician may be required from time to time to undertake other duties within the school as may be reasonably expected, without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed.
• Electro-Mechanical technician work hour is from 7. 00 am – 4. 00 pm, Monday to Saturday with occasional overtime to meet the ISB’s operational requirement so a flexible approach to work will be required to ensure that all duties are covered.
• Electro-Mechanical technician may be required to respond to urgent requests at short notice.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
• Electro-Mechanical technician must have a high school diploma or GED or any related technical course.
• With at least 5-year experience in Maintenance, Industrial and Construction field.
• Knowledgeable in interpreting technical drawings and schematics.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 30 - 45 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 900 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !