Position: Electronic Sales Technician
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Learn the technical details concerning how our software works and what problems it solves for our clients
• Create new sales and marketing strategies that target B2B customers and positions our products as the best solutions for prospective clients
• Manage customer relations by soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data we receive through digital channels
• Generate high-quality sales leads and follow up after initial meeting
• Identify areas where we can improve customer satisfaction and repeat business, then communicate those issues and possible solutions to upper management
• Set and achieve sales goals and quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis
• Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with ESD sales activities.
• Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for department marketing.
• Supporting members of the sales team and providing technical assistance for sales pitches.
• Preparing technical proposals and tenders for clients alongside the relevant sales people.
• Advising the sales team on strategies relating to sales pitches.
• Following up with customers to ensure orders have been fulfilled effectively.
• Attending meetings with customers and answering technical and sales questions.
• Assessing customer requirements and advising on the most suitable products for their needs.
• Preparing quotes for customers and costing up requirements to deliver the order ensuring profitability.
• Providing electronic technical assistance to other members of the company as required.
• Training members of the sales team on the technical aspects of products.
• Visiting customers and potential customers alongside sales executives.
• Preparing costing/quotation.
• Great educational background, preferably in the fields of electronic engineering.
• Proven working experience in the electronic security sector Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in electronic security system.
• Should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks.
• Problem-solving aptitude for the department.
• At least 2-3 year or more in electronic security systems (alarm security systems, fire alarm systems, access control systems, CCTV systems, etc. )
• Able to communicate and maintain good relationship with customers, fluent in written and spoken Malay, English and Chinese.
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 23 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 25/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !