Position: Electronic Secure Services Technician
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
- To promote and establish the Electronic Security Services for the AEGIS Secure Solutions Sdn Bhd, corporate clients and to develop Electronic Security awareness for the homes security services.
Core Key Responsibilities / Account-abilities:
- To ensure the daily operational of the Electronic Security Services is properly monitor (KPI) and no interruption in order to achieve the Aegis Security Services, corporate clients and home secure clients expectation
- Preparation and promoting the Aegis Security Services, corporate clients and all level of customers the needs for the electronic security services
- To ensure and protect the Aegis Security Services, clients the Electronic Security Systems confidentiality manages at the highly secure.
- Programming, termination and completion of the Electronic Security Systems to the Aegis Security Services, corporate clients and home secure customers i. e. alarm security systems, fire alarm systems, access control systems, CCTV systems, etc.
- To provide the relevant Aegis Security Services, corporate clients and home secure customers handover briefing and training on the electronic security services provided
- Ensures that all defects in the area affecting the daily conduct of divisional operations i. e. the interlocking system is out of order, defective CCTV, and the radio is out of order, etc. are reported and ensures that all-necessary repair work is carried out without delay.
- Preparing for the site survey and make the proposal for the G4S Security Services, clients to set the types of Electronic Security Systems requirement
- Installation and programming the Electronic Security Systems for the G4S Security Services, corporate clients and home secure customers
- Highly competent in understanding Electronic Security Systems products and undergo Electronic Security Systems training.
- Maintenance of the Electronic Security Systems and to back up the after sales services of the systems. To ensure equipment and the products are properly maintained and secured.
- Minimum has Diploma in Electrical/Engineering
- At least 1 years or more electronic security systems (alarm security systems, fire alarm systems, access control systems, CCTV systems, etc)
- Fluent in written and spoken Malay, English and others.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all instruments, control systems and electrical equipment
- Have skills in the inspection, repair, testing, adjustment, installation and removal of all electronic equipment.
- Holder of valid driving license class 3.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 750 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 06/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !