Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• To provide overall leadership and implementation of the preservation process for equipment and materials moved through store to production/operation site for installation, pre-commissioning and substantial completion of the project.
• Responsible for the due performance of the work at Worksites and must have an engineering background.
• Responsible for the supervision of execution team and hand on execution of Preservation tasks under this contract in a timely and efficient manner.
• Maintain Preservation Execution Plan.
• Ensure that maintenance history records are properly registered in Contractor or Company system.
• Monitor status of ´Preservation Materials´ in Contractor´s tracking system and manage planning and replenishment process.
• Measure productivity in connection to actual working hours.
Skills & Experience :
- Degree or HNC or equivalent in Mechanical / Electrical discipline
- Experience : 2-3 years as Preservation/Mechanical maintenance Engineer/Supervisor.
- Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
- Working knowledge of HSE and engineering standards.
- Required to have appropriate technical competence within discipline
• Training : On the job training will be provided
• Site : on-shore at Kuala Belait / Seria
• Salary : TBA
• Career plan : Local Development Plan (LBD) by Company to develop suitable candidate, eventually promote to Project Manager after 2-3 years in the job.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 21 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 28/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !