Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• QC Supervisor is responsible for managing the daily operational activities in Quality Department and to ensure smooth flowing and delivery of the job assigned to the department.
• He/she also manages the Quality Management System (QMS) throughout the whole Cameron Brunei organization.
• Supervise Quality Control (QC) activities covering Receiving Inspection, In-Process Inspection, Final Inspection, Aftermarket QC and Gage Room(Calibration).
• Manage internal and external Quality Audits in line with requirements of API Q2 and the Cameron QMS on a 12-month basis.
• Approved Vendor List (AVL) Management for suppliers of components, parts, equipment or service incorporated into Cameron’s products and services to customer.
• Work with customer or third party inspectors on aspects of quality issues.
• Provide on-the-job training and guidance in equipment set-up, calibration, inspection method/technique, and interpretation and evaluation of inspection results.
• Contribute to workplace improvements (e. g. Six Sigma) related to improving quality, HSE and productivity, optimizing resources, and reducing costs.
• Track, analyze and trend CPARs and resulting corrective action requests and completions, and minimize likelihood of occurrence of non-conformities.
• Highlight any product conformance concerns to Management.
• Manage certification process of Cameron Brunei equipment.
• Monitor the attendance of the QC Inspector and Lead.
• Monitoring and managing discipline and work performance of inspector to company policy.
• Participate meeting.
• Ensure working morale of team and lead to a certain level.
• Counseling and managing team administration matters.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 27 - 45 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 11/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !