Position: Engineer Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Technically support all aspects of maintenance operations while ensuring compliance with SOPs, GMP, PIC/S safety procedures, quality standards, other regulatory agency standards, and good maintenance practices.
• Develop and establish strategies and methods that improve preventive maintenance processes and procedures resulting in enhanced equipment performance.
• Participate in IQ/OQ/PQ for HVAC, Purified Water, Air Compressor, Steam Boiler, Generator and manufacturing machineries.
• Responsible for equipment calibration.
• Assist with HVAC system (including electrical/electronic controls) troubleshooting, design, estimating, proposals and implementation of projects and equipment modifications within the company.
• Identify and develop equipment replacement/retirement plans for short and long-term capital budgeting and planning.
• For new capital purchases, complete design investigations, provide recommendations, and when needed complete (or coordinate) equipment installation.
• Assist with providing technical investigation, explanation for unusual occurrences, and change control documentation.
• Provide input for scheduling of inspections of critical equipment to meet Government, or other regulatory agencies’ code.
• Assist with identifying expense budgeting requirements to support maintenance activities relative to areas of expertise to provide adequate funding to properly repair and maintain equipment.
• Assist any staff member in engineering, evaluation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of equipment.
• Participate in other tasks that may be assigned by the Managing Director.
• An appropriate level of university education in an applicable discipline of engineering preferably mechanical, chemical, or electrical engineer.
• With five or more years of maintenance and reliability centered experience in an industrial environment.
• Advanced knowledge/understanding of GMP and PIC/S regulatory issues for manufacturing/packaging of pharmaceutical/nutraceutical products along with technical proficiency.
• With strong knowledge of instrumentation, mechanical engineering and maintenance practices.
Education Required: Master´´s Degree (Master´´s) or equivalent
Age: 35 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Closing date: 18/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !