Position: Environmental Engineer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Main scope of works include:
• Handle, operate and maintenance of various survey equipment/instrumentation and tools, e. g. ADCP, turbidity sensor, etc.
• Plan, coordinate and carry out marine and terrestrial surveys (e. g. diving, mobilise, maintain, demobilise survey equipment, sample collection, etc. )
• Assist in report writing Further details on work scopes are to be provided during job interview.
Applicant must possess the following requirements:
• Possess a bachelor´s degree in engineering field, e. g. environmental, civil and mechanical
• Ability to use autocad software
• Possess a diving license for carrying out diving works
• Must possess own transport
• Must be physically fit
• Willingness to work during weekends and overtime (e. g. early morning and late evening), depending on survey needs and where required
Only successful applicants will be contacted for job interviews.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 24 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 25/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !