Position: Estimator (Asphalt)
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• Develop and maintain customer relationships
• Prospect for project opportunities and conduct risk assessment
• Prepare accurate and timely proposals while assessing client’s needs and wants.
• Know EEO, etc. requirements.
• Solicit reliable subcontractors (RFQs) and suppliers’ quotes.
• Perform project set-up on all awarded projects including contract/subcontract approvals, Spectrum, work order, and scheduling
• Be on top of project to help anticipate “problems. ”
• Regularly communicate with supervisor and customer.
• Be accountable to all stakeholders.
• Ensure timely billing and subcontractor/supplier payment authorizations.
• Participate in management and marketing.
• Represent BR positively at industry/networking events.
• Work collaboratively - assist other estimators.
• Assist with timely workload inventory communication
• Performed in Outside weather conditions
Age: 25 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Phone Allowance, Annual Leave
Closing date: 01/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !