Position: Estimator/Quantity Surveyor/Cost controller
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1. Class 3 driving licence.
2. Minimum 5 years experience in the industry
3. Familiar with MS Word and MS Excel (Autocad will be a plus).
4. Ready to commit to our company´s HSSE policies.
5. Experience with construction/facilities maintenance industry.
6. Able to read construction drawings.
7. Required to participate in weekly meetings.
8. Required to go to construction site to check estimation.
9. Committed to growing with our company.
10. Willing to learn attitude
11. Must be a team player
1. To visit client´s site to understand requirements and estimate project cost.
2. To prepare quotation to clients.
3. To do minor detail drawings
4. To assist civil engineer for project estimation.
5. To participate in kick off meeting of projects.
6. To prepare material take off.
7. To monitor project cost.
8. To provide input to project close out report (project cost finalization).
9. To update and expand on company´s project estimation unit rate.
10. To provide weekly cost report to project manager.
1. Delivery time
4. Cost control5.
• Ability to secure sales orders Our company is a construction company who is always looking for ways to improve ourselves so we can better serve our clients.
• This is done through constant training, embracing new technologies and hiring new team members who are always up for a challenge.
We hope you can join us in this exciting journey where we will grow together with the company.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 24 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Allowances: B$ 200
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Benefit: Annual performance base bonuses.
Closing date: 20/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !