Position: Event Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
- 3-5 years experience as event coordinator is an advantage
- Degree in Sport Management or Business or Marketing or anything related.
- Relevant experience in facilitating sports events.
- Important to have a good business sense in sport and fitness, communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Communication: Event coordinators talk to clients, listening to their needs and presenting ideas and solutions to their requirements. They also work with suppliers, contractors, employees, wait staff and many other parties at the same time.
- Customer service and interpersonal skills are required.
- Calm Under Pressure: Many things can go wrong during an event, and something eventually will. Event coordinators need to remain calm during crisis and the high pressure of an event in progress.
- Computer Skills: Modern event planners rely on computers to communicate, plan, budget and organize their events.
- Negotiation Skills: Event coordinators will need negotiation skills to work out prices with clients and contractors.
- Organization: Many things happen all at once at meetings. Event coordinators need to stay focused and organized so that the event goes off without a hitch.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Inevitably, something will go wrong at an event.
- Being able to quickly solve the issue is required.
Manage and support the event management team to carry out a variety of functions.
- Setting up an organizing committee for events.
- Corresponding with different agencies in coordinating and ensuring events are successful.
- Provide safety and adequate security for the event.
- Preparing contents for promoting and updating information in different media channels.
- The role of a sport events coordinator and content manager requires skills and abilities to perform at optimal level and deliver stellar services.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively is a must-have quality.
- Good interpersonal skill and project-time management is highly required.
- High interest in Sport and Fitness.
- Top-notch proactive and leadership abilities.
Age: 20 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 700 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !