Event & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for designing, planning and execution of marketing and communications activities including media, promotions, website, collateral materials and activities.
Oversee and assist with organization and coordination of events.
• Provide support and assistance in planning, developing, producing, and delivering marketing and communications materials.
• Develop and oversee the communications calendar to ensure timely execution of the program.
• Use social media to create interesting and creative posts.
• Be responsible for ensuring accuracy in information.
• Analyze marketing and communications programs and make recommendations to adjust strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness.
• Conduct research, make site visits, and find resources to help staff make decisions about event possibilities.
• Coordinate on-site arrangements for all meetings and events : Assist with negotiations for space contracts and book event space, arrange food and beverage, order supplies and audiovisual equipment, ensure appropriate décor.
• Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters.
• Assist with managing on-site production and clean up for events as necessary.
• Performs complex administrative tasks related to marketing and facility rentals.
• Works collaboratively with internal and external customers.
• Submit applications for events approval on a timely manner.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail/send a covering letter and updated resume with copies of official identification (IC/Passport), copy of relevant certificates / documents (education and employment), expected salary to everonbrunei@gmail. com
Shortlisted candidates only will be notified.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !