Position: Event & Sales Administrator
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
1. At least 1-2 years of working experiences in hospitality industry and/or sales & marketing field or equivalent.
2. Able to work when and as required.
1. Assisting the event team with a high number of events, ranging from small meetings to award ceremonies.
2. Accompanying event manager to both internal and external event.
3. Supporting the events manager with logistical and administrative support.
4. Assisting with creative decisions.
5. Helping set up and dismantle events efficiently through to completion.
6. Maintaining records of all booking.
7. Attending all meeting to act as a second point of contact.
8. Always up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices.
9. Knowledgeable of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS).
10. Ability to work independently.
11. Promoting event across social media platforms.
12. Knowledgeable in food menu and beverage and any related events.
13. Report to Event Manager regarding sales results and productivity on daily basis.
14. Attending all walk in and appointment meeting related inquiry for all functions, events, meetings and wedding inquiry. Event Assistant primarily assists the Event Manager.
15. Prepares and then follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited and discuss with F&B Manager for any occur.
16. Efficiently to respond any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
17. Able to work closely with Event Manager and any department head to develop sales strategy accordingly.
18. Assists the Event Manager mostly on managing schedules/time table for F&B Department and the distribution of BEO (Banquet Event Order) to any related department either via email or hard copy.
19. Ensure a proper filing system is maintained for all Food and Beverage records, financial reports.
20. Any other duties or projects assigned by the Event Manager
21. Handle all incoming and outgoing food and beverage correspondence including guest´s feedback promptly and accurately.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 26/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !