Position: Events and Engagement Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Higher National Diploma and above
• Min 2 years’ experience in working as Event Coordinator or related
• Confidence to thrive under pressure
• Excellent organizational skills
• Possesses superb written and spoken communication skills Excellent interpersonal relationship
Job tasks & responsibilities:
Planning, Coordinating Events
• Event coordinators talk to clients, listening to their needs and presenting ideas and solutions to their requirements.
• They also work with suppliers, contractors, employees, wait staff and many other parties at the same time.
• Customer service and interpersonal skills are required.
Calm under Pressure:
• Many things can go wrong during an event, and something eventually will.
• Event coordinators need to remain calm during crisis and the high pressure of an event in progress.
• Modern event planners rely on computers to communicate, plan, budget and organize their events.
• Event coordinators will need negotiation skills to work out prices with clients and contractors.
• Many things happen all at once at meetings.
• Event coordinators need to stay focused and organized so that the event goes off without a hitch.
• Inevitably, something will go wrong at an event.
• Being able to quickly solve the issue is required.
• Adaptability on additional tasks related to event management
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 26 - 37 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 26/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !