Position: Executive Administrative Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
About the Role
• As an executive administrative assistant you work closely with the company executive director to east executive director’s workload.
• You will be responsible for providing dedicated, administrative support to Director through administrative duties, and confidential matters.
• Confidential matters, but must be discreet at all times.
• Manage and develop a small HR department to ensure quality services are provided.
• Ensure all employees are brief on the company HR process, procedure and guidelines are adhered to.
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Handle basic book keeping, expenses claims and cheque issuances
• Using of software management system to create, monitor and plan newsletters, etc.
• Other duties and responsibilities may vary widely, depending on task delegated by immediate supervisor.
Working Hours and Conditions
• The hours of an Executive Administrative Assistant are regular office hours Monday to Friday.
• However, when the company is working for an event, you will be required to assist with onsite deliverable.
• Respond efficiently to all queries within a timely manner so as to ensure a first class end to end service.
• The hours are often long and unsociable, with weekend and evening work common.
• And having being in a fast-paced environment, candidate must be prepared to work on several tasks when required.
• This role is open to all but you are expected to be an individual with the desire to work in a start-up environment.
• A self-starter and excellent team player with excellent organization and time management skills.
• Pleasant personality and ability to work independently with high level of integrity and able to maintain sensitive and confidential information at all times.
• Computer literate – Microsoft windows and office & proficient in English and Malay will be an advantage
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 25 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Closing date: 31/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !