Position: Executive Administrative Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
About the Role
• As an executive administrative assistant you work closely with the company executive director to east executive director’s workload.
• You will be responsible for providing dedicated, administrative support to Director through administrative duties, and confidential matters.
• Confidential matters, but must be discreet at all times.
• Manage and develop a small HR department to ensure quality services are provided.
• Ensure all employees are brief on the company HR process, procedure and guidelines are adhered to.
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, followups etc.
• Handle basic book keeping, expenses claims and cheque issuances
• Using of software management system to create, monitor and plan newsletters, etc.
• Other duties and responsibilities may vary widely, depending on task delegated by immediate supervisor.
Working Hours and Conditions
The hours of an Executive Administrative Assistant are regular office hours Monday to Friday. However, when the company is working for an event, you will be required to assist with onsite deliverable.
Respond efficiently to all queries within a timely manner so as to ensure a first class end to end service.
The hours are often long and unsociable, with weekend and evening work common. And having being in a fast-paced environment, candidate must be prepared to work on several tasks when required.
• This role is open to all but you are expected to be an individual with the desire to work in a start-up environment.
• A self-starter and excellent team player with excellent organization and time management skills.
• Pleasant personality and ability to work independently with high level of integrity and able to maintain sensitive and confidential information at all times.
• Computer literate – Microsoft windows and office & proficient in English and Malay will be an advantage
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 25 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Allowances: B$ 50
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Increment, Bonus Incentives - Subject to individual performance
Closing date: 05/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !