Position: Executive Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• Provides secretarial and administrative support to the General Manager.
• Assist the Contract Manager
• . Ensure contracts and proposals are properly entered into organizational databases and securely maintained
• Coordinates work with other executive and support staff to ensure a high performance for Client needs.
• Types or drafts correspondences, and other documents and reports often of a highly sensitive and confidential nature.
• Schedules, prepares agenda and meeting materials and types minutes for various meetings
• Acts as liaison in coordinating matters between the General Manager’s and other department heads and managers
• Responsible for Power Point for our company Presentation to Clients.
• Responsible for Power Point for HSE Department
• Responsible for vessel specifications using Publisher and any other programme
• Responsible for Company Profile /Website/ Newsletters/Posters /Brochures
• Marketing analyses ( Project) , Competitor Fleet, etc) for Oil & Gas and Renewal Energy sector
• Maintains the General Manager’s calendars; coordinates, arranges and confirms meetings.
• Attending morning meetings.
• To issue 4 Pakat in one month
Education Required: Master´´s Degree (Master´´s) or equivalent
Age: 27 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !