Position: Executive Assistant Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Purpose of Role:
To drive service and revenue improvements to exceed stakeholder expectations, enhance brand image and maximize short and long term profitability.
In parallel, lead and organise HACCP/ safety, cost efficiency and best service and administration practice.
Core Job Functions
1. To set direction, provide effective oversight and development of the service across the Hotel
2. To increase revenue and maximise profit
3. Supervise revenue controls
4. Managing credit and guest administration to avoid any bad debts
5. Responsibility for implementing and maintaining the Health and Safety and Fire policy for the Division to protect all stakeholders
6. Oversee effective expense cost management to maximise the departmental profit.
7. Initiate and facilitate effective communication across all aspects of the division and hotel
8. Leading and enabling others’ success
9. Be effective in managing labour resources
10. Develop and performance manage to improve capability
11. Be an executive leadership role model, communicating and facilitating others in behaving according to the Hotel values.
The job functions outlined above are a general guideline to the work required in this role and are not limited to the above.
It is to be understood that the specific duties may be changed as required to meet the purpose of the role and the prevailing business and organizational needs.
Initiative and flexibility in adjusting to these is essential in meeting the requirements of the role.
Responsibility of Role
1. Luxury Hotel guest engagement and service delivery
2. Coordinated problem solving and service recovery
3. Effective administration and revenue control
4. Accountable for continuous service improvement
5. Leadership of 300+ employees in an approachable and motivational style
6. Payroll and budget responsibilities
- Degree/ Diploma in Hotel Management (or equivalent) (essential)
- A good command of both written and spoken English (essential) Experience
- A ten years of luxury senior hotel leadership experience (essential)
- An in depth knowledge of Front Office service and procedures (essential)
- Delivery of exceptional customer service and selling skills (essential)
- Experience of training and coaching (essential)
- Experience in basic financial management (essential)
- Previous experience of working with a multi-cultural team (essential)
- Physically capable of undertaking the duties of the post, standing and walking for long periods of time
- Hours to suit the business needs, over seven days per week, 365 days of the year
- Front Office accounting (essential)
- Familiar with LQA Standards for luxury hotels
- Competent with using all Opera functions (essential)
- Good understanding of Micros, HotSOS and REX systems
- Good understanding of working with a PABX
- HACCP and Health and Safety standards (essential)
- Action orientated
- Customer focus and conflict resolution
- Decision making
- Living the values
- Profitable business
• To be successful candidates must demonstrate that they meet the Person Specification for the role.
• The salary for this role is within the range BND7, 000 to BND13, 000 per calendar month.
• The final salary will be determined by the skills, knowledge and experience the successful candidate is able to offer.
Age: 30 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 7, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Accommodation, Duty Meal, Medical Insurance, etc
Closing date: 02/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !