Position: Executive Chef
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• We are looking for an experienced and qualified Head chef, minimum of 5 years’ experience.
• You will be first in command representing the culinary function internally and externally, driving business growth and efficiency with an exceptional proven ability of kitchen management.
• You will develop menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring variety.
• Controlling and directing the food preparation process including food specifications and recipes.
• You will be up-to-date with culinary trends.
• Develop and monitor food and personnel costs for the department.
• Maintain highest professional food quality, complying with nutrition and sanitation regulations and food and safety standards.
• As Head Chef you will undertake any other relative activities.
1. · Professional Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Culinary Arts or equivalent. Senior executives specialized in Food & Beverages industry are encourage to apply
2. Commercially oriented interventions to food services customers
3. Team leadership role and ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure.
4. Collaborative work with sales/marketing
5. A strong passion for food and culinary arts
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills
7. Good leadership, supervision, analytical and problem solving skills
8. Good planning, organizational coordination, delegation and time management skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Schedules and coordinates the work of chefs, cooks and other kitchen employees to assure that food preparation is economical and technically correct and within budgeted labor cost goals.
• Adhere to the company Standard Operating Procedure (S. O. P) in recipes and presentation.
• Cooks or directly supervises the cooking of items that require skillful preparation.
• Designing new recipes, planning menus and selecting plate presentation.
• Ensure that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained throughout all kitchen areas at all times.
• Establish and maintains a regular cleaning and maintenance schedule for all kitchen areas and equipment.
• Develops standard recipes and techniques for preparation and presentation which help to assure consistently high quality and to minimize food costs and food supply waste.
• Hiring and Providing training and Development opportunities for all kitchen staff.
• Ensure proper staffing for maximum productivity and high standards of quality.
• Obtaining feedback on food and service quality, and handling customer problems and complaints.
• Ordering of equipment or ingredients according to identified shortages.
• Ability in dividing responsibilities and monitoring progress.
• Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
• Good understanding of useful computer programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS).
• Remedy any problems or defect.
• Possess competency in a variety of food preparation and knowledge of delivery services an Advantage
SEND YOUR CV AND RELEVANT DOCUMENT TO THE OFFICE, ADDRESS TO HUMAN RESOURCES (RECRUITMENT) DEPARTMENT OFFICE:
The Crowne Princess Complex, KM 2. 5, Jalan Tutong, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam.
(Above MyTown & Charcoal Restaurant Batu Satu) Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 23 - 60 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 200 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !